9.3.12

Can I Never Escape It??

I have been graduated from high school for almost 9 years and graduated from University for 4 years so you think that I would be in the clear from schoolwork stress. Lately, though, I have been having a lot of dreams about being in school and realizing that I either; didn't finish a major homework assignment, didn't study for a big test or my favorite, haven't been to math class for weeks and there is a big test.

And it's not university. It's high school.

That means high school teachers and all the same kids I grew up with and haven't spent time with in years and years (almost 9 years for the majority). I find it ridiculous that 9 years later my high school classes and teachers still haunt my dreams... And it's all about stupid schoolwork.

Maybe it's my subconscious trying to distract me from the little creature growing in my belly and the utter fear of child birth I have... Smart subconscious.

But seriously, I am actually really excited for our lil guy to arrive. I was listening to the radio today and heard the cutest song that made me think that if our lil guy is anything like Shawn was as a kid we are gonna have our hands full and I can't wait...
Can't wait to have a lil whirlwind of a boy running around causing havoc...

No comments:

Post a Comment