15.3.12

3/30: The 'rents

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
=====================================



Thinking about how I want a relationship with this lil guy growing in my stomach makes me think about how Shawn and my relationships are with our parents. 



I will always remember my dad sitting me down soooo many times and telling me to take what I love about my parents and try to do the same for my children, but more importantly notice what I didn't like and work on making sure I don't repeat their mistakes.

I got some fantastic parents. I grew up a daddy's girl but as I have matured I have grown to appreciate my mom so much more. I am lucky to have have great relationships with my parents, but I am not gonna lie I am the worst daughter when it comes to keeping in contact which is why it's handy that I live near them because we all learned many times over that I don't do phone calls very well. I am trying to work on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment